Licensed Mental Health Navigator
Rather than serving as a traditional therapist to scores of patients, the Navigator is a critical member of a seasoned Care Concierge team that connects thousands of families to community based mental health providers. The licensed Mental Health professional will join a rapidly growing team designed to calm the chaos of mental health care by serving as an added layer of support while families navigate the mental health system. The Navigator’s role is to provide and deliver the highest level of customer service and care coordination to those in need of mental health and substance use disorder resources.
Duties & Responsibilities
- This role will both carry an individual caseload of complex cases while also supporting and advising the broader team.
- Oversee case quality for all incoming requests for services
- Provide care coordination services to individuals or families seeking mental health or substance use disorder services, ranging from low to high severity, across the United States.
- Complete assessment to determine the needs of the client.
- As an Internal Advisor, provide clinical insight and consult on all cases as needed.
- Conduct follow up with clients to determine if further assistance is needed.
- Work with dynamic team of care coordinators to assist on complex and high severity cases.
- Complete all relevant documentation.
- Follow all company protocols and guidelines.
- Comply with mandated reporting requirements and file all reports.
- Provide care coordinating services to individuals and families in need of mental health or substance use disorder.
- Be willing to step in whenever needed.
- Provide excellent service to those in need.
Qualifications & Experience
Education & Skills
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or relevant field
- Active license in CA- LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, without any disciplinary or board actions
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required
- Experience working with children, adolescents, and adults
- Team player, empathetic, respectful, clear and direct communicator, positive attitude
- Ability to work in virtual environment and fast-paced environment
- Sound clinical and ethical judgment
This role will be based in our Encinitas office but requires working virtually with our remote teams. May require being on call.
Office environment. Standing and sitting.