The Sales Representative helps grow the company by finding leads, closing sales, renewing contracts for existing clients, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to clients. Focused sales territories include: Midwest, Southeast and East Coast.
Duties & Responsibilities
Prospecting and Outreach
- Generate leads of potential customers
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends
Sales/Generate Revenue/Close Contracts
- Negotiate contracts with prospective clients
- Meet or exceed sales goals
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, preferably in field of K-12 Education
- Must hold valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of direct sales process
- Solid rolodex of K-12 contacts – in territories identified above
- Technical capabilities and experience with sales software (Hubspot) is a plus
The Sales Representative works with both Care Solace employees and school district leaders and staff. The work setting is a general office environment.
There are no physically demanding requirements.